Monday, April 20, 2009

Wonderful Weekend...

No pictures today as Mr. Hubby is using the notebook computer which has photos on it.
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and some relaxation time. I spent time with friends and my sister and we celebrated her recent birthday. Did some shopping and had a yummy lunch at Buca de Beppos. If you have never eaten at Buca de Beppos it is quite the experience. Italian food, lots of pictures on the walls, candles and cake for the birthday girl. More shopping and a drive up the hill to arrive home.
Today I must be productive. Hmmm...
The sun is shining and the birds are singing. It is a very good day.

1 comment:

  1. I love Bucas...delicious food and fun atmosphere. FYI - your artwork is on the way. I didn't get to mail it until yesterday...it is the piece featured in today's blog...believe. I didn't want to announce it on my blog because I plan to sell most of the hearts and it's not good business to let people know when you give some of them away... but I so wanted you to have that one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. I love to receive comments and read them with much interest.