Monday, February 13, 2017

Happy Hearts & Valentines...


A short post to wish everyone Happy Valentine's and Happy Hearts.  These are the ATCs I made and shared with friends and Kim's ArtJoyStuff blog ATC swap. I will have to show photos of the ATCs I received at another time due to no photos yet.


Here is my ATC packaging. I love how this turned out.  I merely pulled Pink themed goodies from my studio stash and AHA.  Pink polka dot bag with pink polka dot doily and a pink embellished paper cut out heart, stitched with Pink thread.  Fun and Fancy!
May you and yours enjoy a wonderful Valentine's and every day of Happy Hearts.  Mr. C and I will visit a new to us restaurant and enjoy being with one another.
The Sun is Shining til later this week. For any of you seeing the news of the Oroville Dam disaster and evacuation Mr. C and I are not part of that area so we are safe and uphill.  Praying for containment and correction of the erosion as we are due to get another week of more rain and snow.  Feast or Famine...we have gone from five years of extreme drought to an over abundance of water too quickly.  <3

14 comments:

  1. These are so gorgeous!! I love the designs and the details you added!! The envelopes are fabulous, too!! I hope you and Mr. C have a wonderful Valentine's celebrations!! Praying for everyone affected by the Oroville Dam. Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Sherry,Happy Valentine's Day! Keep safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Splendid Valentine gifts! Yes, the weather doesn't seem to do things by halves at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are really cute. I haven't participated in Kim's swaps lately. I'm thinking I should for the next one, if just to get something you created.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful envelopes! Enjoy your dinner with Mr. C. and have a very Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet Valentine's ATC's and envies too. We've been seeing some of the devastation as a result of the over-abundance of rain and hoped that you were in a safe area. Good thing your house is on high ground (which surely must be a good selling feature!). Stay safe and enjoy your dinner out with your sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sherry, Oh my how pretty these darling designs are with the beautiful details you add. Wishing you a beautiful Valentine's and I hope your day was special. Enjoy the evening and rest of the week ahead.
    Heartfelt Creating to you always.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look really pretty and such a combination of pinks. I'm in heaven basking in the lovely colour. we are meantt to have a nice sunny day on friday so hope to go and visit a local Historic house and gardens that have hundreds and hundreds of snowdrops planted that have been allowed to naturalise under the trees. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're pretty clever! Hope you had a fun day! XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you are not in danger. Wonderful valentine luv!!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are all beautiful Sherry, including the special envelope you created. I was LUCKY to receive one of your ATC's in the swap and have it proudly displayed. So pretty! Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Sherry, what a bunch of wonderful tags in such sweet envelopes,- I hope your day was happy ,my friend. Here it is , as Mathilde is still with us, :-) and Valentines Day we was in cinema ,which she love. Hugs from Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are all so lovely! Beautiful work! Sending you safe and dry wishes - though not too dry! A good balance of weather would be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful heartwork. California is definitely getting some crazy weather these days that's causing a whole lot of problems. Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. I love to receive comments and read them with much interest.