Friday, April 20, 2018

Sunny Outdoor Vignettes...


It is a gorgeous Sunny Friday here in Nor Cal at our Home For Sale.  As part of the staging process for showings, I set some vignettes outdoors...when the sun is shining.  This is the table setup for the kitchen and great room deck.  There are 2 sets of double French doors leading out to this deck and it is perfect for entertaining.  As you can see, I am not fancy.  Melamine plates and plastic ware.  Lovely fabric napkins courtesy of my dear friend Donna of Brynwood Needleworks.  I feel like Spring is finally here.  The lemons are brown wooden ones I painted and I am loving them and the money I am saving from not buying fresh ones each week.


Same deck with my tea cart and some beverage glasses.  Nothing matches and that is because we are going for color to draw people outside the house.


This patio is directly outside my Studio French door.  I love the simplicity of this vignette.  The bench is hand made by Mr. C and very sturdy.  You might say I have a bird theme going on with the pillows and another set of fabric napkins from Dear Donna.  Thank you my friend.  I smile every time I set out these vignettes.


A simple Mason Jar for a cool beverage break while out gathering weeds or pine needles or maybe reading a book.  Now that will be refreshing!


Down at the Pond, which Mr. C built after he went to Pond College, I have another simple vignette.  There used to be two lovely teak benches but time and weather were not kind to them and they fell apart.  So I merely bought the dreaded plastic Adirondack chairs and we actually love them for ease of moving, cleaning and sitting in.  More bird themed pillows.


I have a piece of granite sitting on a large vase and it makes a handy table.  More of Donna's bird themed napkins and a pitcher to fill glasses.  Sipping away the afternoon while enjoying the froggies and the birds serenade us.  Life is Good and we are Blessed.
I shall close for now as I am busy with household chores like laundry.
May each of you begin to have Spring and enJOY the most glorious green leaves and colorful flowers and birds, butterflies and froggies.  We also have hundreds of caterpillars doing whatever they are doing...crawling, climbing and just being everywhere.  Spring Smiles...<3

12 comments:

  1. It looks so inviting, and I hope it invites the new owners right on in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, your vignettes are all so beautiful!! I love your decorating touches!! The lemons are fabulous and look real!! I keep praying that the perfect buyer comes along soon!! Enjoy the spring weather, my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks so delightful. How can anyone not fall in love with their surroundings. I hope that buyer turns up soon. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a lovely and inviting setting. Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the vignettes work to sell the house! In any case they are pretty and epitomise Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so jealous of the beauty in these pictures. The wind here would carry everything away. Who wouldn't want to sit outside in that beautiful setting?

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fun place to spend time. so very inviting. thanks as always for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. It all looks lovely! Such a peaceful and inviting property. Pond College? Gave me a chuckle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your house is decorated so perfectly, both inside and out. So many pretty places to enjoy the outdoors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It all looks so lovely and inviting. I for one do not like anything to match. :) Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks so beautiful! You did a great job making it look inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sherry. Its been a long time. I don't leave comments but I still follow your blog and posts. Your house has come a long way. Love all that you and MR.C have been doing to the home. It will definitely sell and when it does the buyer will love it.
    Nice set up outdoors. The plates look like the ones from Pioneer Woman. Thanks for sharing, Crafty hugs, Ana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. I love to receive comments and read them with much interest.