Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Lotus Club Breakfast...


On the Saturday before Mother's Day Mr. C and I hosted our Sacramento Lotus Car Club at our home for Breakfast before they continued on their day of cruising to Malakoff Diggins and Downieville for late lunch at the St. Charles.  It was a gorgeous day in the Sierras.


Of course I neglected to take any before photos of the foods offered.  I made several different quiches and a hash brown cheese ham casserole and orange French Vanilla and Chocolate muffins.  We also had fresh fruit, croissants and bagels with fixings.  Of course I forgot to put out the deviled eggs I prepared.  I don't believe anyone left hungry. I also had waters and home baked chocolate chip and oatmeal craisin cookies bagged for their drive.


It was a wonderful get together and all seemed to be very comfortable and grateful for the food and surroundings.


Mr. C and I did not go on the drive as we had a day of critical appointments to deal with.


I love seeing all the amazing cars in our driveway.  Lotus Elises, Evoras, and an Exige along with a Miata, Acura NSX and of course Clara our vintage Rambler.

Here they are heading off to Malakoff Diggins and Downieville.  The reports were all very positive and everyone enjoyed their day of play.
Spring is here in all her blooming glory.  Last night we had quite the thunder rain storm.  So nice to have fresh rain water to give the plants a much needed drink.
I hope each of you are enjoying your Spring.  Blessings and JOY...<3

4 comments:

  1. It looks like such a wonderful time!! And yum - the food sounds delicious!! All of these cars are so amazing!! How fun to have them in your driveway :) I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week, my friend!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope everything went okay with your appointments. glad you had a good day with friends. thanks as always for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure the group was very appreciative of your hospitality, even sending them away with goodies. :) Looks like it was a great morning.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. I love to receive comments and read them with much interest.