Thursday, June 17, 2010

Happy Creating...



Happy creating is my signature line however I let too many things each day get in the way of doing just that. So here is a choker I made before my Southern venture I have just returned from.
This choker is completely stitched by hand (the red tie ribbon is pre-stitched) and made with the finest materials. I pay careful attention to detail and quality which should make this something that will last for a really long time.
I am very pleased with the final look of this unique Roses on Red choker.
I have promised myself to get back to my focus and therefore have listed this in my etsy shop.
There are so few hours in each day and I intend to utilize them being creative and feeling the joy that comes from making beautiful things with my hands.
Did you notice the tiny "dew drop" Swarovski clear crystal on each rose? It is in the details. :o)
Happy creating...

1 comment:

  1. Lovely...
    and very creative.
    You always make me smile and
    Never disapoint!
    Happiest weekend my friend
    xoxo~Kathy @
    Sweet Up-North Mornings...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. I love to receive comments and read them with much interest.