Thank you Millie for being so supportive and encouraging of my blog and endeavors. We share a love of creating jewelry and blogging and our tag line of "happy creating". Please check out http://ammjewelry.blogspot.com and see what Millie is up to. Millie has given me my first award and now I am sharing it with others.
Here are the rules for this award: (I think it is to merely have fun and get to know others)
1. Post the award on my blog
2. Thank the person who gave me this award
3. Link the person who gave me this award (I did in the title I hope)
4. Share 7 things that you might not know about me
5. Choose 7 great bloggers to share this award with
6. Share a link to their blogs ( I am not good with links but I shall try)
7. Leave a comment on their blog (and hope they don't hate you :o) for doing this)
So now I continue...
Seven things you might not know about me:
1. I am so fortunate that I have the love of creating handmade items and the teachings of my grandmother and mother who were super creative.
2. I am a little girl at heart and I love to pretend I am still the princess.
3. I am always volunteering to help others and share my knowledge and skills with them. Mr. C says I am generous to a fault and I find that to be a compliment. :o)
4. I adore colors of the rainbow and more, however, blues are my hearthrob.
5. I believe our health is more important with every year that we are living. I am trying to eat better and be more physically active even though I really despise outdoor adventure and bugs.
6. My favorite saying is, "That is my favorite!"
7. I am truly blessed with a wonderful husband (we are do-overs), daughter, two granddaughters, one fur-child kitty, numerous friends and family members whom I love and cherish.
Okay here are the seven (7) bloggers I wish to share this award with: (in alphabetical order)
1. Carmelina @ http://creativecarmelina.blogspot.com
2. Darlene @ http://darlenepringle.blogspot.com
3. Dogwood @ http://pinkdogwoodblossom.blogspot.com
4. elle @ http://ellendacoop.blogspot.com
5. Jan @ http://papercraftpleasures.blogspot.com
6. Kat&Suz @ http://katsuijewelry.blogspot.com
7. Lori @ http://elviestudio.blogspot.com
Once you visit each of these blogs you will see that I have selected quite an eclectic array as that is how I like things...eclectic and interesting.
Please understand I know this takes time and I truly appreciate each of you and your creativity. My sincere gratitude for this wonderful world of friends and wealth of creative ideas I have found here in blogland.
I look forward to reading each of your little known 7 things.
Thank you thank you.