Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Charming Creativity...

In my wonderful world of blogging and following other creative souls I found Michelle Palmer and her super creative pen and ink drawings. She does the most detailed and amazing tiny birds and nests and lots of other cuties. However it is her tiny little mice that I fell in love with.
One morning I got up early and was enjoying my blog reading when I saw this adorable little pink baby dress with the strawberry eating mouse. If you follow Michelle and her art you know it gets purchased as quickly as she can list it in her etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/MichellePalmer?ref=seller_info
and therefore I had missed every previous mouse. I was determined I would not miss out on this little pink dress mouse. I ran upstairs for the plastic and whew! I didn't miss this one. I was so excited I was shaking.
Even Mr. C knew exactly what I bought when I said Michelle Palmer. He knew exactly where I would display my newly acquired treasure...on the line he made me in the laundry room. How cheery it is to do my chores with strawberry mouse watching over me.
Isn't this just the cutest?!! My patience paid off and now I have my very own adorable pen and ink drawing. Michelle is so well known and respected that people commission her work. Thank you Michelle for sharing your charming creativity.
I love my little strawberry mouse on the tiny pink dress. This is a true collectible.


13 comments:

  1. What a wonderful mouse and a great decorating idea. Too Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on snagging that up! It's so beautiful :) Oh, and I did get your thank you in the mail last weekend :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable display and the mouse is such a sweet illustration. Lovely!! He'll be nice company for laundry time. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too, way too cute. That lady is one talented artist.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, charming, SWEET and CUTE! So so adorable!!
    Summer hugs for a happy creative Wednesday. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooooh, I love it too! What an adorable drawing and what a true treasure! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. this little mousie is absolutely adorable!!!! i love him!!! and what a creative idea to draw it on a little pink dress! i'm glad you treated yourself to this little gem!!!
    :)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. how adorable and so glad you were able to grab it before anyone else did!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad you got this little sweetie! He is so cute! Enjoy~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,

    I have one of Micheles beautiful dresses as well. I bought the little honey bear called Lil Gem.
    My first grandaughter will be coming this November and I knew this is one item that I needed to get for her.

    I love how you have displayed the dress. Simply gorgeous!!

    Hugs,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm usually not fond of mice.....but THAT ONE IS A KEEPER!!!

    Xo

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  12. YOU
    ARE
    A
    GEM!

    Thank you for such a sweet post about your new treasure~
    It looks so sweet hanging there! I love what I do... I LOVE being able to share art! Makes me smile when you smile~
    Hope your day is perfect!
    Many thanks & hugs!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh it really really is the cutest! yes....completely over the top darling!!!!!!

    ciao bella
    creative carmelina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. I love to receive comments and read them with much interest.