Thursday, June 12, 2014

Slow-Down Therapy #17


By Linus Mundy and Illustrated by R.W. Alley.  I am not showing the adorable illustration that accompanies each step.   I really think you would enjoy getting this little book for yourself and discovering every page.

Slow-Down Therapy Number 17.

Take time to just think.  Action is good and necessary, but it's fruitful only if we muse, ponder and mull.

Thinking of each of you and reflecting on my wonderful life with Mr. C while I am blog breaking.

Creative Bliss My Friends...

5 comments:

  1. I did purchase this little book last week, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, my problem is that I never think/ponder/mull, etc. long enough!!! ;~)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sherry,
    thank you for all this many wonderful little lovely advices, we should all take time to more reflection and to feel the world around us.
    I hope you are enjoying life and that you are doing fine.
    Hugs,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  4. This reminds me of a Bible verse - "Be still and know that I am God." It's so hard to be still. blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. I shall be looking for this book as I sure need to slow down.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. I love to receive comments and read them with much interest.