Monday, June 23, 2014

Slow-Down Therapy #4


By Linus Mundy and Illustrated by R.W. Alley.  I am not showing the adorable illustration that accompanies each step.   I really think you would enjoy getting this little book for yourself and discovering every page.

Slow-Down Therapy Number 4.

Take nothing for granted: watch water flow, the corn grow, the leaves blow, your neighbor mow.

Thinking of each of you and reflecting on my wonderful life with Mr. C while I am blog breaking.

Creative Bliss My Friends...

2 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying reading your slow down therapy postings. Especially important meanings for me right now. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was good advice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. I love to receive comments and read them with much interest.