Thursday, July 3, 2014

Slow-Down Therapy #35


By Linus Mundy and Illustrated by R.W. Alley.  I am not showing the adorable illustration that accompanies each step.   I really think you would enjoy getting this little book for yourself and discovering every page.

Slow-Down Therapy Number 35.

Count your blessings...one at a time and slowly.

To all my American friends...Safe and sane Fourth of July.  May you celebrate with family, friends, food and remember why we are celebrating.  

Thinking of each of you and reflecting on my wonderful life with Mr. C while I am blog breaking.

Creative Bliss My Friends...

1 comment:

  1. Still slowing down! Good for you! counting 1..., 2...., 3.........
    Happy Holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. I love to receive comments and read them with much interest.