Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Springtime in Paris ATCs...


Not only do I love Springtime and I love Paris, I also love Kim of ArtJoyStuff blog and her wonderful ATC swaps.  Kim is always so organized and on time.  Her participants are always very clever and artistic and follow through on their participation commitments.  A win-win for certain.
This is the style ATC I created for swapping.


I always send along four so Kim can have one as well as the three for three swaps.  I adore that little Parisian Eiffel Tower charm that I included on my ATCs and on the packaging.


I received this lovely ATC and packaging from Sylvia of littletreasuresylvia.blogspot.com which I cannot link for some unknown computer reason. Thank you Sylvia for this beautiful ATC gift.


This lovely ATC is from Liz and came from across the pond.  Visit her blog lululizinlalaland.blogspot.com to see her beautiful sharings.  Thank you Liz for your gorgeous ATC.


And this time I actually received one of Kim's stunning ATCs.  I love the entire ATC especially the Parisian Eiffel Tower charm and butterfly.  So Pretty in its Marie Antoinette style.  Thank you Kim for treating me so well.


And part of the JOY of participating in Kim's ATC swaps is that she always adds an amazing gift of her own creation. This is an altered paper clip and it is ever so Tres Chic.  I am seriously in love with this and have been wanting to create some altered paper clips for a while now.  Here is my inspiration and I am truly smitten.  Thank you so very much Kim for your gifts and your friendship through blogging and swapping Creative Bliss.  I am swooning!
Our weather had a few lovely Spring days and the grounds were drying nicely.  We called our annual property clean up crew to be here Monday.  What happened?  It rained all of Sunday night and we had to cancel the crew...again! I think this is the fourth time.  We are still grateful for the rain however it is playing havoc with landscaping and window cleaning crews. 
Alas...no visitors.  I realize it only takes one buyer however we cannot get 1 out of zero!!!  Come on buyer...PLEASE!  I am not above begging.  Each of the potential homes we could buy in St. George are sold quickly there.  And the prices continue to climb.  Here we are stagnated and waiting...
I shall continue to keep cleaning and pimping the house inside...just in case anyone wants to come visit.  However you will find me in my studio making wonderful messes so I can be creative and not lose my mind. Today I shall be cutting fabrics.  I will share my project soon I hope.
Springtime Bliss to each of you lovelies...

16 comments:

  1. Thank you dear friend for such a kind and lovely post. I wish I had time to return to the monthly swaps, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. I will say a prayer for the 1 buyer to land on your doorstep soon. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, these are all amazing!! I love the one you created!! The details are fabulous and I love the little Eiffel Tower charm!! The ones you received are beautiful!! The altered paper clip is gorgeous!!

    Crossing my fingers that a buyer will come along. When I needed to sell my house quickly when I was moving once, I buried a statue of St. Joseph, the patron saint of real estate, in the yard and my house sold immediately afterwards and for the full asking price. Not kidding!! I hope you have a wonderful evening, my friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each and every ATC is a beauty! All worthy of an amazing trade. So many fantastic details included in every one. It has definitely been a long awaited nice wet year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely range of cards you have received. Fingers crossed the buyer will come soon spring is usually a good time for house selling here in the UK so hope it works for you too. Like you I would love to move but need to do repairs and cannot find anyone that wants the work at the moment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful ATCs! Precious little treasures! I don't make and swap them, but 9 years ago, someone sent me one, and it lives at my sewing machine still brings me delight! I just know that when the rains abate, the perfect buyer is going to show up at your door! XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful and fun cards! sherry live your life and try to lut selling your house out of your mind. You already planted the seeds o f needing a buyer and in due time it will happen. I believe when you aren't anxious about it that is when things will happen. It's like so many women who want a baby and think they cannot conceive and go to doctors or decide to adopt a baby and weeks or months later find out they are pregnant! I think you need to distract yourself in your creating and not in selling or buying a new house. When the time is right for both it will happen. Now go sew or paper craft something you enjoy creating.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Sherry, so much beauty, both send and received , they are all gorgeous, and so French chick and romantic . And Kim`s extra gift a lovely sweet idea, on the clips . I hope you have a great week, dear friend. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It must be fun to send off cards and see what arrives in return. Good luck with the house selling, I hope some buyers appear!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great ATC's Sherry. Glad to see you had a little time to make somethings. thanks as always for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is lovely- all those tiny elements make for such appeal, especially the little charm. And your envelopes for them are so nice, too. What fun to see the variety of art cards and the altered paper clip is just flat out clever. Patience and waiting are a challenge without doubt- hold fast. When the time is right, and all that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow so beautiful
    Love them all so much x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Sherry all your designs and colors and so pretty.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful ATCs Sherry! I hope the rain will quit and potential buyers stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  14. so sorry to hear that you have had no viewings for your gorgeous house. My Nephew is trying to sell his house in Maryland with no takers yet. I love your ATC swaps and what a lovely paperclip you have received. That it such a great idea. must try and remember it. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy to know that you're returning to your studio and being creative - that will help deal with the worry over selling. A mess created while creating isn't the same as a mess in the kitchen and who knows, maybe your buyer is a creative person too and it might be enough to sway them towards buying. Beautiful atc's, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your ATC creation is beautiful and I love how amazing the others are!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. I love to receive comments and read them with much interest.