Friday, May 5, 2017


A simple post of Gratitude and inspiration.  I received a large envelope in the mail recently. I wasn't expecting anything and had no idea what could be inside for me.  When I opened it I was blown away with surprise and JOY.  Miss Roni of Ink Stains blog sent me this beautiful plaque she created for me.  This could not be more timely for me as our living in limbo continues into the seventh month.


Roni is a wonderful and creative person and I adore what she creates. This photo does not do justice to this card.  There are two very sparkly "jewels" on the banner.  Funny thing happened that night after reading this card.  Those sparkly beautiful "jewels" were in my dream later that night and they had nothing to do with paper.  LOL  Thank you so very much Sweet Friend.  You really brightened my day and every day. 
Our weather has been sunny and warmer than in past years.  The pollen is thick from all the rain allowing extra growing and blossoming of trees and flowers.  I welcome any rain that wants to grace us so it can wash away the thick blanket of yellow covering everything outdoors.  With all this nice sunny weather Mr. C and I have been working outdoors in the yards.  Lots of limbs and weeds to deal with.  We took a huge truckload to the local waste station.  We will have another huge truckload next week to dispose of.  Hopefully I will be planting some fresh new flowers in my empty pots next week.  After all we want to look like Disneyland around here.
Happy Month of May and so many events to enjoy.  Creative Bliss for each of you...<3

11 comments:

  1. What gorgeous gifts you've received!! The plaque is stunning!! The card is beautiful!! We've had rain, rain and more rain for the last several days. It's forecast through the weekend with the lows dipping into the 30's!! It's May, for goodness sake!! Have a great weekend, my friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful plaque with a promising sentiment for you. I love those butterflies.

    Everything is growing like crazy isn't it! What a mess the pollen can make. Our car was outside. I had to wash the windshield before driving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes it really is a glorious gift. Good to know there is plenty of sunshine, like you we have had no rain for a while my grass is looking very pale. Would it not be wonderful if it could rain at night and be sunny every day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely gifts. Always nice to receive an unexpected surprise. We had a bit of rain yesterday that helped to clear some of the dust we'd been experiencing for so long. Sending rain wishes your way. Hugs and blessings, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet! Brightened your day and embellished your dreams! XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Sherry, so wonderful to receive such delightful a card. I know the feeling dear friend, as just received one from you. Thank you so much for brightening my day, it was so kind of you. Your words went to my heart.
    Loving hug from Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful gifts from an oh, so creative friend! Glad you're getting some rain and sunshine too! xoxo Jane

    ReplyDelete
  8. The placque is timely and beautiful! The card is, too. Mail surprises are a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How wonderful to find something special in your mailbox! Even better is when it comes as a complete surprise. The quote is perfect for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sherry, Mailbox treasures are so much fun and your card gifts are just amazing. So much talent and love goes into each and every creation. So glad you got some rain and I hope the pollen washes away soon. Ours is finally gone and I don't miss it a bit!!
    Have a wonderful Mother's Day my friend. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. I love to receive comments and read them with much interest.