Thursday, January 7, 2010

Advance glance...


With a new "focus" on achieving my goals for 2010 I have already been tested beyond my normal patience level. I am not electronically, technologically or computer savvy and I do not intend to be such as my DH is the master at these things.
What I have just learned this week is that I am hopelessy attached to having working phone connections, computer connections that allow internet, email and blogging capabilities and I am all amiss when these things are not functioning well let alone at all.
Every winter we lose our phone lines properly working due to some "squirrel" chewing the phone lines according to our major phone carrier. Well this time it took four complete days, numerous calls (cell phone still worked) and my DH locating the troubles for the phone company and finally we are back online. So many people and so little concern was frustrating enough. Added to the fact that we could sometimes receive emails but not send responses was really frustrating. And the worst for me was losing my momentum with my blogging and building my "following of readers" and not being able to keep my personal committment of listing items on my etsy shop (shameless plug http://createology.etsy.com ). This is my weakest area and yet one of my most important goals for 2010 to build my online storefront and actually experience some sales.
So now we are back online and my excuses are null and void and thank you for letting me vent.
I am going to list my newest "Adorn Me!" jewelry item and post my photos. Lots of Swarovski crystals and sparkle. Please let me know how you like it.
I have had numerous compliments from family and friends...and we all know how nice they can be. LOL I really need to hear from the rest of you to have valid feedback.
Thank you for stopping by my blog and for checking out my online shop.
Saucy Chick Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. I love to receive comments and read them with much interest.