Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Ornament Swap 2015...


This year I participated in an ornament swap hostessed by Madamm Samm of Sew We Stitch.  It was very easy and no stress.  This is the ornament I received from Wendy in Tennessee of Why Knot Kwilt.  Thank you Wendy for the Christmas Warmth.


If you visit Sew We Stitch you will see links to lots of the swapped ornaments.  Unfortunately I cannot show what I sent because I was so excited to send off my package I forgot to take any photos.  This was a fun swap. 
I do have lots more to show you all however time is limited right now so I am off to check my lists and get some things made and wrapped and mailed.  Yes, I am running very late this year but that is okay for it is the thought that counts.  Right?
Merry Making and Joyful Sharing...

16 comments:

  1. What an adorable little ornament!

    Perhaps your swap partner will post photos so we can see what you made her.

    And I'm still working on Christmas gifts too... so we're both in good company!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that Christmas sweater ornament!! What fun. You're like me- I traded away my prayer flags with photographing them, too! Merry, merry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. right!
    beautiful ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhhhhhh I love this ....and your colour too...how cool is that...not to worry about not having pics. Wendy will show it soon....everyone has till jan 3rd...x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute ornament! Maybe your swap partner might post a picture of what you sent so that we all could see?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This ornament is adorable! Where are you guys shopping??? This one is a cutie, the mittens are my favorite. Have a very Merry Christmas Sherry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, that is the cutest ornament!! I absolutely love it!! I'm running behind, too. The days just fly by!! I hope you have a wonderful evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute! I'm off to check out the link you gave for the other ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how adorable Sherry. What a cute ornament. Love it. These are the little treasures that make Christmas special!! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas my friend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a darling little Christmas ornament. I can't wait to see the one you swapped.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable Sherry, so sweet and little , and beautifully done. Thank you for showing , and hugs
    drom Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your sweater. There has been so much about ugly sweaters. Yours is adorable!!! I wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. I love to receive comments and read them with much interest.