Sunday, May 23, 2010

Cherry day to you...

Cherry day to you...or I should say cheery day to you.
A card I made and sent to someone just because.
The cherry paper inspired the button cherries with the ribbon stems.
A glitter butterfly just because they bring happiness.
Time spent happily creating.
I do hope it brought a smile to the face of the recipient.
I would like to say thank you to everyone who is reading my blog and commenting. I think I am seriously addicted to reading any comments I may get. I learn from them.
I also get to know you and appreciate your blogs and what you create.
I feel so very blessed to be able to make the things I enjoy, give them to family and friends, and share them with all of blogland.
Each day I think of what I might post and decide if it is something interesting or helpful or entertaining. I have varied tastes and follow lots of interesting blogs that have hugely differing venues and find I learn from each of them.
Focus? My focus is merely to enjoy life and be happy. I am energized by people and events. I am fulfilled by those who appreciate who I am and what I do. I am so grateful for the family and friends I have and enjoy so much.
What fuels your creative happiness?
Happy creating...

7 comments:

  1. That is an adorable card! I know what you mean about comments... they really can make the day brighter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cherry and cheery card. I love the combination of red and black. The black lace and red buttons so cute.

    Keep creating and sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay...super beautiful card..very gorgeous! Lovely to meet you too..! your blog is wonderful and you are super talented..thanks for visiting and leaving kind words! Much appreciated!
    Kiki~

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute, and creative card, I'm sure the recipient really enjoyed it! I know what you mean about getting comments, it always makes me feel good to get at least one response from my posts! at least you know someone noticed it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cherrie card is so so cherrie! Love it. Lovely idea!

    Have a happy start of the new week. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this and I love the way you coordinated the liner in the envelope.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello!

    happy cherry and cheery day to you too! lol

    what fuels my creative happiness?
    well....
    i have a strong inner need to create, simply put, if i don't spend time doing it...i feel sick!

    it's my therapy! it's my release!
    it is my own personal bliss!

    ciao bella!
    creative carmelina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. I love to receive comments and read them with much interest.