Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day...


A very Happy Mother's Day today.
I am truly blessed with one daughter and two granddaughters.
We have a wonderful family relationship.
This fun and fabulous set of very pretty boxes is my gift from my daughter. I will be enjoying some yummy pears and nibbles. Aren't these colors super cheery and bright. She just knew I would love the boxes and be able to upcycle them after the fruits and treats are long gone. How very clever of her to know me and what I like. :o) Thank you honey.
May each and every one of you have a very wonderful day and spend it the best way possible.

8 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day Sweetie! These boxes are so pretty, and I'm sure they hold the most wonderful goodies! Enjoy your special day! xo Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely boxes filled with goodies

    Have a sweet Mother's Day.

    Dogwood

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes...those are so very cute...and all the more precious because of the giver! happy Mother's Day to you!
    rene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy mother's day to you! What could be better than fresh fruit, and boxes to play with!! Those boxes are so pretty! Hope you are having a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What pretty boxes you received from your sweet daughter, and fresh fruit to boot, lovely. Thanks for stopping by to see me. Hope your Mothers Day was exquisite.

    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  6. The gift is just lovely! Happy Mother's Day.
    Cheers,
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful gifts you received from your daughter. I love the color of the boxes. I hope you had a wonderful Mother'Day. I sure did enjoy mine. Have a very happy week ahead.
    XO
    Janet Bernasconi
    Janet's Creative Pillows

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, I love those boxes! What a perfect gift!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. I love to receive comments and read them with much interest.