Monday, May 23, 2011

Guess This Project...

Hmmm...

Having already told you that my Grandma taught me to see with "different eyes" you can imagine what I see here.

While shopping at Costco with my girlfriend one day last week we turned an aisle and I stopped dead in my tracks. I immediately knew I must have these and what they will be. My girlfriend thought I was crazy until I shared my idea with her. She is learning from me to see with different eyes and I am having fun watching her learn.

So I scooped up a few of these and put them in my cart. It never hurts to ask. When I got to the checkstand I forgot I had put these into my Costco bag. The bagger guy looks and can't believe I have put "trash" in my bag. I asked him if I might have these pieces. He is fine with this however he must ask the checker guy. Now he looks at them and at me. As I ask if I might have them he laughs and says, "Yes, I would just have to make my rounds and pick them up as trash." So I thank him and tell him I am happy to save him the trouble.

Now...

What am I going to do with these little pieces of "trash"?

Girlfriend and I will be in the studio today transforming them and I should be able to reveal my idea in the next post.

Yesterday was Sunday and Mr. C and I drove a couple of hours to spend the day in a car show. The weather was perfect and the show was small and casual. Of course I took my camera but got so busy chatting with people I never took any photos. I also was walking a 5K so that took a lot of my time. I ended up walking 15,355 steps just at the fairgrounds. That was 4.36 miles! Yay!!! I even went through 3 different pairs of shoes doing so much walking. It felt great and of course I was energized as the DJ was playing all my favorite era music. It was a long day as I began at 4 am after only about 3 hours of sleep but it was a great day. We ended at In N Out for my favorite affordable meal. I really slept good last night!

May you have a week filled with creative and pleasant passions...



11 comments:

  1. Oooh those look like fun. I see teeny tiny house roofs. Maybe a village of them. I can't wait to see what you saw in them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't wait to see what you do with these!!! I just can't imagine but I know it will be fabulous!! I have always wanted an In and Out burger! We don't have there here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you slept so well. I'll be awake tonight wondering what you could possibly be making! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun a guessing game!!! But I have no guesses. I usually am good at seeing something possible from trash but you've got me!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you tease!
    Can't wait to find out what you're doing with them.
    What are they?

    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also saw roof tops... for adorable little bird houses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmmm, I dont' know what you are scheming with these tiny little rooftops, but I'll bet it's fun! I just took a 2-mile Power Walk and feel pretty proud of myself! Walking is SOOOO good, isn't it?! ~Kath

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nope, I have no idea! I will just have to stay tuned, can't wait

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't guess either! I'm sure once you show it I will see the light but for now I am in the dark, waiting...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Something new.
    Oh goodie!
    Can't wait to see what you are going to do with those things.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What fun to have a new mixed medai explorer under your experienced wing!!!! These lif=ttle roofs are great ! I would ahve snatched them up as well!! If my children had been with me they would ahve quickly told me that they would meet me int he car!! LOL!!! Isn't that my job to teach and embarrass???? htey too are starting to see with new eyes!!! Cna't wait to see you project!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. I love to receive comments and read them with much interest.