Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day...

Happy Mother's Day.

A mother does not come with an instruction manual.

She comes with a heart filled with love for the baby that is growing inside of her.

No matter what her circumstances she only wants the best for her tiny child.

She does the very best she knows how to do and hopes that her little child grows up to be a wonderful human being.

I am such a mother.

I gave birth to a beautiful little girl.

My very own precious daughter.

I tried to teach her all that is good and right.

I am a very proud mother as my little daughter is now a grown adult with two daughters of her own. And now I am a proud grandmother too.

Happy Mother's Day.


This lovely gift box was sent to me from my daughter who lives too far away for a visit in person. I shall enjoy a picnic with the yummies that she sent. The mother daughter bond and the love we share is worth more than all the riches in the world.

Happy Mother's Day...



8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful Love Note! Happy Mother's Day! ♥ Hugs to you! ~kath

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day to you, too! Enjoy your picnic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet gift from your daughter, dear.
    I wish you,too, a wonderful mother`s day.
    Hugs from me.
    Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully written! Happy Mother'd Day to you! I hope you're having a lovely Sunday.
    Hugs,
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet gift. Hope you had an absolutely wonderful Mother's Day! Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. And a very happy mother's day to YOU as WELL! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was so sweet of your daughter to send you this lovely box of appreciation.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. I love to receive comments and read them with much interest.