Thursday, May 19, 2011

Inspiration Boards Display Lovely Gifts...

My Muse is coming back to me. She is getting very creative. She read the comments and suggestions you wonderful bloggers left for us. So here are some creative one of a kind cards I have been fortunate to be given by very wonderful friends. We put them on display in the sewing room. Now that is fuel for our creative endeavors.

Now we didn't stop with the cards. I love all the wonderful gifts I have received from my blogger community friends. So I removed all the magazine clippings and such from my framed inspiration boards. I have two of these in my sewing room. I just love them. It was a project I did several years ago. Next came the display of numerous items. Many of you will recognize the things you have made for me. I love to have them out in the open where I can see them so this is perfect. I filled both frames.




In trying to keep it uncluttered I have moved a few things around since this photo. Thank you each and every one of you talented and generous friends. I adore all of my special treasures. Now I am surrounded with them as opposed to having them in a cabinet where I could only see one or two at a time.


Now my Muse and I are truly inspired. Since I filled these frames I have already completed several UFOs and gathered a few others to work on. Sometimes I make myself finish some projects before I allow myself to begin new ones.

Thank you everyone. Thank you Muse for coming back and not leaving me for too long.

If you are looking for me...I shall be in the studio working on lots of creative endeavors.

P.S. The sun is shining today...Hooray! It is still winter cold but at least the sun is shining.









19 comments:

  1. Love your inspiration and gift boards! Aren't blogger friends just the best? Glad you've got your creative muse back. Me, too.

    Happy Weekend, Sherry.
    xoxo
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those inspiration boards are very clever. Glad you are back being creatively busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your kind comment on my blog.
    I am a new follower.
    i see your name is Sherry..I couldn't find it although I am looking quickly as I am supposed to be going shopping!
    I'd love one of your boards for my craft room,very handy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love your inspiration boards. I have one large one near my computer. It makes me smile. And now, I want a inspiration book for my ideas of what I want to create next. I too have been running on empty for creating. Soooooooooo glad your muse is back. Maybe I'll find mine! Have a great weekend.
    Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. really gorgeous!!
    have a happy weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love ..love these inspiration boards and I see your muse is back to working overtime :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so happy you and your muse are reunited. You two have a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello dear,
    I have such a board,too :) and love seing all the wonderful things I recieved, from blogging friends- they are truly the most generous people- like you!
    I`m honoured to be among your friends on your board, Thankyou.
    Happy week-end to you.
    Hugs,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your boards - they are so pretty! I have a board that has lovely cards and things from blogging friends. Makes me smile!

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love my bloggy friends too ( you know that :-) )I always enjoy my visits to your lovely blog.I hope you'll stop by Katherines Corner. The new giveaway is up! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely Sherry. You did a beautiful job! I have been wanting one of those boards for a long time. I love your "two" and I am thinking, estate sale and paint as I please! Your muse got mine going!
    Thank you for your caring message on my blog. I appreciated it immensely!
    Hugs,
    Suz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wooohooooo...your on a roll now!
    Your display frames are gorgeous. What a fabulous way to display gifts from other artists.
    Have a fun weekend!
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  13. How sweet.
    I am glad that you are enjoying gifts and cards from friends!
    I see my heart streamer.
    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your board is beautiful, love the golden frame (it is not a frame called I'm afraid..) It turned out it lovely!
    Have a loveliest of weekends my friend o xx o

    ReplyDelete
  15. How beautiful! It's wonderful to be surrounded by inspiration.

    ~ Violet

    ReplyDelete
  16. What treasures you have and I love how you display them all so beautifully. Thanks for your visit and I am sad to say the bears are still here. One right outside my window two nights ago. A little to close for comfort. Teddy can sense them before I see them and he barks and barks. Hope they move on soon. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like your blog and this post ♥

    Look into my blog too: *

    ReplyDelete
  18. So glad your Muse came back and is right where she ought to be.
    I am always bothered when I lose mine - and I think it might be why I keep so many hobbies going - I am usually hopeful that at least one will call out to me!
    You are a wonderful creative person Sherry, and I don't believe your Muse will ever leave you - she may just lie down from time to time to let you look around for a while...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. I love to receive comments and read them with much interest.