Monday, September 1, 2008

Goodbye summer...

Gosh this past summer went by very quickly. Here it is September already and Labor Day holiday weekend is over now. Lots of fun and visiting with friends and celebrating has been done. Unfortunately no creative projects have progressed. My Saucy Chick partner Lorraine did give me a huge box of Crayola crayons...96 and a sharpner, some new glitter glue pens in both primary and pastel colors, and a new set of twister Crayola crayons. How did she know I love new crayons since she had purchased them for my birthday long before I posted on this blog. I am just so very lucky!
Now...what to do with crayons...any ideas out there? I do love to color with them but what else could I be doing? Yes years ago we shaved the crayons onto wax paper, ironed them to a melt stage and then pressed paper onto the melted forms to create beautiful one-of-a-kind papers that once dried were nice to craft with. But I think there must be some new innovative ideas that we Saucy Chicks would love to try. Please post your ideas on the comment section.
May each of you begin your September with a goal in mind and may you achieve that goal as you go forth.
I do feel fall in the air and the trees, especially the cedars, are really raining down the debris.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. I love to receive comments and read them with much interest.