Monday, May 11, 2009

A new week...

A new week begins and I have lots to fill it with. We are continuing to work on the kitchen. There is progress...however so much to do. Today my girlfriend is coming over to help me sort, dispose of and organize the contents of the 24 drawers that are in my kitchen. She really has a special talent for organizing and for getting me to pare down. The last two weeks we spent working on the cabinets contents. We definitely have a truck load of items to deliver to the local thrift shop. Saturday was a food drive by the post office workers and that helped me empty out the pantry. I am so thankful for all that I have and therefore I was extra generous with my food donations.
I shall keep this short as I have lots to get busy with.
Maybe next week Lorraine and I will get back to making things and being creative.
Happy week to everyone.

1 comment:

  1. OOOh. Sherry. There is something about organizing that makes me excited. I think it is just the feeling of being in control of an otherwise uncontrollable world. Or just the whole neatness of it all. I am good at it in spurts -- but then, one bad outfit day and my closet is a mess, or one misplaced potato peeler and my utensil drawer is chaos. Good friends make it more fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. I love to receive comments and read them with much interest.