Sunday, July 12, 2009

Chamber of Commerce day...



Yesterday was a beautiful day here in my little town. The weather was perfect and the sky was gorgeous blue. It was the perfect "Chamber of Commerce Weather". People were visiting and I got to meet them. I volunteer for our local chamber and host the visitor center from time to time. I met people visiting from Amsterdam, Romania, Belgium and of course local locales such as the bay area and Reno.
It was also the day for our local air show...Airfest. It is held here at our local airport every other year. You would be surprised at the level of pilots and airplanes we get each time. Cal Fire also does an impressive display of their amazing capabilities. Mr. Hubby attended all of this while I was chamber hosting. Normally I attend the Airfest however this year I was unable to do so. I did get to see lots of the planes as they fly in and out as they are in the sky over my home.
What a great season to enjoy all of the wonders of nature and Nevada City. It was also our local Growers Market on the block in front of the chamber so I got to enjoy the live music and watch people which is one of my favorite things to do. If you want to check out the chamber link here it is www.nevadacitychamber.com for your viewing.
I hope all the people I met and tried to help with directions to visit the places they wanted to see had a wonderful experience. Safe travels to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. I love to receive comments and read them with much interest.