Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Mid January already...



Hello Blog Readers:

Thank you so much for being patient with me as I am not able to keep up with daily or weekly blogging at this time. Even now I am trying to type this post with my right (dominant) arm and hand in a brace from overuse during the holidays and straining/bruising the tendons and muscles. Apparently the only way to heal them is to not use them, exercise them with physical therapy for a month and be very careful.

For a fun note...My husband's son and his lady friend made the cutest appetizers for a birthday party while they were here visiting us. Penguins made with olives, carrots, and cream cheese.

I am not a person who makes the New Year's Resolutions, however I am someone who tries to make some positive changes as the new year begins. This year for me is all about reducing stress and enjoying the present. Gosh it sounds so easy and simple doesn't it? So here I am in mid-January already and feel like I am making huge progress. I have simplified my Christmas clutter as I was putting things away for storage and I greatly reduced my overflow of wrapping supplies for next years ease of holiday hectic last minute readiness.

One of the most difficult things for me is to say NO to volunteering. I have also made progress in this area already this year. I will be more selective in my personal time and how I spend it doing my beloved volunteer work.

May you each have a wonderful and healthy 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. I love to receive comments and read them with much interest.