Sunday, December 26, 2010

Gifts Given & Time to Relax...

I love using wool felt and sewing with it. This is the back side of a tote bag I made.
Here is the front. I have added one of my wool flower pins that can be removed and worn on a lapel or such. The buttons add a nice touch to the handles I think.

The back side of another one I made for gift giving.


Here is the front with it's wool flower. I am thinking I really need to make some of these for my girls as they turned out so nicely. Maybe I shall start on Valentine gifts next.
Christmas was wonderful. Lots of family, friends, food, fun and gift exchanging.
Today is a day to relax and reflect. Mr. C took me out to a wonderful breakfast at one of our favorite local restaurants in town. Then we took the scenic route home and saw lots of very sleepy and rainy wet homes and businesses. Maybe they too are relaxing and catching a breath after the Christmas rush.
Enjoy your week and do what you really like doing.
Happy end of December to all...



13 comments:

  1. Wonderful bags! I took a long nap today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great bags, I love love love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh! I just love them!
    Hugs,
    Suz

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are absolutely wonderful!!! I have a delightful blog "sister" who works with wool from her own sheep on her farm. The wonders that she creates are beyond understanding, but perhaps you would understand the process, given that you are in a full-time position of creating!!! I have been dabbling in glitter goodies on my first week off of school; this week is my final week off and I hope to plunge into more creativity. It is soooo fun!!

    Enjoy your new year's celebration and thank you for coming to visit with me! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous bags! I love the brown one and the fabric flowers are the perfect finishing touch for them! Happy end of Decemeber youself xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, your woolen flowers are darling! These are such elegant bags!!
    Enjoy the last week of 2010, my friend xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great creative idea. My list is getting longer! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous and I love your flowers on here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these bags with their flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your bags are a very nice, I love the flowers you put on the front. Wool makes such a nice bag.
    I am glad you are relaxing over the holidays. Enjoy!
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  11. These bags are fabulously cute! They would indeed make great gifts - I especially love the sweet flower embellishments. :) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  12. I also enjoy working with wool felt. Your bags are great and I love the finishing touches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. I love to receive comments and read them with much interest.