Saturday, November 5, 2011

Ghastlie Blog Hop Winner...

Oh how Ghastlie...I won! 
Have you been following Madame Samm and her Ghastlie Blog Hop the past ten days?  I have and I wouldn't miss a moment of all the action in this Super Ghastlie Party. 
There were 54 participants and each one of them made the most amazing creations with some Alexander Henry fabric collection titled Ghastlie.  No two items were alike and it was amazing.  I got so inspired that I will have to order some Ghastlie fabrics and get sewing. 
Thank you Madame Samm and all participants for sharing your fabulous creations.  I certainly enjoyed this Ghastlie Blog Hop Super Party. 
Okay...I know you are in a hurry to go check out all the Ghastlie items.  See you later...

7 comments:

  1. Sounds as though it was a lot of fun Sherry - and congratulations on your lovely win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you lucky little stinker :) CONGRATS on your win! What a fun hop it’s been! Thanks for joining me today on the Handmade Holiday Blog Hop! I really appreciate your visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sherry,
    Congrats on your win. What a wonderful blog hop. Sounds like everyone had a fun and creative time.
    Thank you for stopping by and your kind comment. I have missed my visits while off line and so glad to be back up and running.

    See you soon and enjoy the rest of the weekend sweet friend.
    hugs and blessings, Celestina Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOOOOhoooooo this looks like FUN! Hey there dearest, thank you for coming over to visit. CREATE LOVELINESS MY FRIEND! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well good for you!!! Hooray!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful! Congratulations on your win! Wasn't that a fun HOP? Just Ghastlie, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhh I missed that one! Congrats Sherry!
    Thanks for entering my giveaway and best of luck!
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. I love to receive comments and read them with much interest.