Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Patience My Dear Self...

The days have become a week and I must remain patient. My new monitor is scheduled to arrive late this evening. Somehow that is when our wonderful UPS truck delivers to our street. Normally I am extremely patient however somehow this computer glitch is taking my calm and turning it askew.
I have plans to accomplish another creative task today. It has been wonderful to get so many things done in the past several days. I will have projects and photos to share with you very soon.
Meanwhile I am wearing more layers to gain warmth as our weather has turned very chilly. Today is a beautiful sunny day and the ground is saturated after the approximate 9 inches of rain we received in two days. Maybe more rain in another two days. All good for nature and I hope fire season will be gone with all this rain.
Happy creating everyone and may you have a wonderful day...

7 comments:

  1. Dear Sweet Friend~Thank you so much for the beautiful and so colorful fall pin. I love love it. Be patient~easy for me to say. It is a very hard thing to do. Hugs, Dogwood

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a virtue, Sherry. Patience is a virtue. You can now claim to be very virtuous. ;) Grey, rainy, damp. I'm layering things on myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it will not take long anymore now, my friend. Enjoy the week. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you'll never be so happy to see that big brown truck wheel around the corner and down the street to your house to deliver your new monitor!!! your patience will definitely be rewarded!!! xox, :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. A nun in grade school used to make the kids who were acting up in class write on the blackboard 100 times: Patience is a virtue I must practice. Patience is a virtue I must practice... You deserve an A+ for your long wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. By the time you read this comment, you may be up and running again - I do hope so. Look forward to seeing photos of your latest projects xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope it gets there soon for you - it will be fun to catch up on all the things you have been working on lately. I can't imagine how I would feel if my laptop gave up on me - I would feel pretty lost!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. I love to receive comments and read them with much interest.