Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Busy listing...

In my 2010 desire to stay focused on my goals I am spending time in the studio creating some new fun pieces of jewelry. I have just listed these two sets on my etsy site.
I call the top photo set "Fishing for Compliments". Actually Mr. Createology came up with this name and I love it. I merely had a vision for combining some fun elements with some very traditional elements and seeing how it would come out. I really like the fun and funky look of this colorful set which I see someone wearing with anything from jeans to shorts to a cute summer sundress. The assortment of colors is what makes it so summer fun. I really like the ease of the magnetic clasp on the bracelet as it allows the user to fasten it easily on her own wrist without help from others.

This set is similar to the gold toned set however much simpler and more elegant. You really should see it in person to get the true sparkle power of the Swarovski crystals. Combined with the dark glimmer of charcoal barrel swivels and the sterling silver wire this is quite a stunner. I can easily see it being worn with everything including black evening wear.
This is part of my Adorn Me! jewelry design line and I am very pleased with the way they turned out.
What would you wear these with?
Do you prefer the gold with assorted colors or the silver with clear?
I am busy with some more designs so I better stay focused and on task.

5 comments:

  1. Hi! i prefer anything that happens to look great together! gold, silver, whites, colours....

    your creations are lovely! and it gives such delight to stop in and see what you're up to!

    happy studio crafting!

    'fishing for compliments'...that's cute and clever....

    ciao bella
    creative carmelina was here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new jewelery. Especially the crystals. I alway love crystals.
    And that cake below looks wonderful!
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, sooo pretty! and I love the clever Mr. Creatology who came up with the perfect name for them!
    Thanks, always, for visiting Brynwood! See you again soon.
    xoxo
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and fun!
    THANKS so much for stopping by and your sweet words of encouragement...I am blessed~
    Rene'

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so different and soooo pretty! Love them! xo Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. I love to receive comments and read them with much interest.