Sunday, April 18, 2010

Goodbye Dear Uncle Bud...

May you rest in heaven and never feel pain again. I love you Uncle Bud. I have just lost my only uncle and it is the end of the line. My grandmother, my grandpa, my mother and now my uncle who was my mothers only brother are all passed on. I feel a great sadness.
I know that memories will stay with me and I will have lots of pleasant remembrances and smiles. However for now time shall have to help me process my sadness.

Nothing creative right now. Today I shall spend a wonderful day with my sister and my girlfriends celebrating my sister's birthday. We shall talk, laugh, and eat way too much. We will share our day together making more memories to enjoy over and over.

11 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss. May you find peace in your day today with friends and your sister...K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, losses are so difficult...memories so sweet...

    Warm hugs,
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those wonderful memories are medicine for our soul. I amso sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry that you lost your Uncle Bud .. may you have a special day with your sister with fond memories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry for you loss. I am sure you have wonderful memories to keep close to your heart.

    Have a fun day with your sister and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry! What a lovely way to remember him, with the beautiful butterfly.

    Peace and happy memories to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm sorry to hear the news of your uncle bud.....but i'm glad you have your sister and your girlfriends there to share your memories and create new ones! :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. May your Uncle find his wings quickly and continue to be a light to all. My thoughts are with you.
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  9. so sorry for your loss. Wishing you peace, love and strength during this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so sorry to hear of your Uncle Bud's passing. So sad to see someone we love go. It's nice that you got to spend the day with the girls, maybe that helped lift your spirits a little bit. Sending a big hug. xo Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  11. thinking of you and wishing you peace

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. I love to receive comments and read them with much interest.