Monday, April 5, 2010

More gifts for friends...

A brand new week and another opportunity for me to use my FOCUS to accomplish my goals.



This sweet little purple yo-yo fabric heart with the beautiful pink butterfly is a pin I made and sent to Colette in efforts to cheer her as she battles breast and bone cancer. Previous posts have the link if you would like to send cards or hope to Colette.

Swarovski crystals are probably my favorite beads. They are so exquisite and sparkly and easy to work with. They come in a myriad of colors, however I really like the traditional clear. This bracelet is a simple one strand using 4mm bicones. I love to use the magnetic clasps as they are so easy to fasten by oneself. This bracelet is so beautiful and the photo really does not do it justice.

Then of course I had to get out the fabric, lace, ribbon and button to make this sweet little jewelry pouch to hold the bracelet for giving. It just adds the extra feminine touch don't you think. You could always re-purpose the pouch for holding anything you like...love letters, lingerie, chocolate...you can see the potential.

My wonderful friend Nancy commissioned two Swarovski tennis bracelets and so I made her this gift as a thank you. Good friends are treasures.
May you have a week of wonderful accomplishments and enjoy every minute.
I am off to complete my tennis bracelets which I will share photos of later. If you need to see one now please visit www.createology.etsy.com and I have a couple listed there.
Thank you.




4 comments:

  1. Good heavens, you are SO creative...your name certainly suits you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, lovely fabric pouch! Sweet creations...♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects! Your friends will be thrilled, indeed. Have a great week!
    xoxo
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. The butterfly's the perfect touch. It's a sign of hope. :-)

    Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. I love to receive comments and read them with much interest.