Friday, April 23, 2010

Pink Wishes...

In keeping with Colette and wishing her pink and recovery from cancer I made and sent this small charm that can be attached to anything. I like to put one on my scissors just for fun. Some use them on cell phones. Others attach them to their keys. You can imagine the many ways in which you can enjoy one of these.
The pink owl bead is for wisdom.
A pink heart bead for caring.
The butterfly for 10,000 happinesses and new beginnings.
And of course the heart charm that says it all...Made with Love.
Colette please know I am thinking of you and wishing you pink.
Smiles,

10 comments:

  1. That is so cool! Do you ever do tutorials?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is to cool. It is a wonderful idea. I dont know her but wish her well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that is so sweet. Your friend Colette is going to love it. Healing thoughts for Colette.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is first of all so very kind and sweet of you to do! and secondly, your creation is brilliant! I love the combination, the pink, the heart! so darling! well done!

    ciao bella
    creative carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful sweet gift. I love all the meanings it had with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so lovely and i just adore hearing the story behind each part of this amazing piece. so much love there :) thank you.

    best wishes to you!
    juliette

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this...I know that Colette feels very blessed by all the love that is surrounding her.♥

    Thanks so much for coming over for a visit.

    Have a wonderful day...
    Hugs,
    Stephanie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very pretty and the idea that it can be attached to anything is really thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a beautiful charm! I've seen similar items on cellphones and tiny scissors. It's a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a precious charm! I'm sure she loved it! :) You are so clever and creative!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. I love to receive comments and read them with much interest.